Monday, March 15, 2010

Dumplings en famille

Before we went to go see the Mueck exhibition, me, Poo, Spu, and our Ma went to have lunch together. Hanging out with my family? Nuffin' wrong with that!

We had lunch at Hutong Dumpling. Where we had dumplings.

Me and Ma

Poo and Spu think hard...

Ma is happy to see the food while something distracts me on my phone.

Boiled pork dumplings

Chili wontons! Eat them!!!

The Zhajiang mian (or as Pooey calls them, Chinese spag bol).

Ohai, xiaolong bao!

Not so distracted now!!!

All happy after eating!

Unforch, since I have gained 3kgs over the time I spent writing the Phud, this may be my last pig out for a while :(. Well...we'll see if I can hold the diet during the week so weekends will be free for more of this kind of eating *thumbs up*!

To cap off lunch, we decided to buy Spu a red bean and ice-cream fish.

He enjoyed it very much.

*BONUS* As we made it down to the gallery, I finally got to recreate that pic of me sitting on Warin the Wombat!

3 comments:

SuBoo said...

Awww kissy fish... were there any chocolate ones?

Unknown said...

hutong...now that's where it's at!!!!!

The Informed Makeup Maven said...

This place looks amazing. I must check it out when I head home :)